Including Skills for English tests in your roster of sessions opens your business to a range of lucrative and reliable new opportunities.
To find out more about becoming an authorized Skills for English test centre, submit the form below.
Become an approved secure testing site for UK Home Office services
Join the global network of PSI test centres
Possible access to the wider range of PSI test programs
Opportunity to appear on the UK Home Office website list of SELT Test Centres
Skills for English tests have to be delivered in a secure testing environment so there are several requirements to consider:
- Proctor station and workstations must be video monitored and recorded. A clear view of the desk surface and candidates’ hands is mandatory supported by view of the invigilator’s presence;
- Video monitoring recordings that can be retained for 60 days;
- Electronic photo and signature capturing as part of the test day admissions process;
- All test centre staff that will administer the tests or interact with candidates and Skills for English related systems and information will need to successfully complete UK Home Office background checks;
- A minimum of two Test Centre Administrators must be onsite for SELT sessions. One will have to be in the test room for the entire duration of the test;
- As there are speaking parts to the exam, specific scheduling slots are required with the test room dedicated to this exam.