More choice of location, more choice of test dates for exam events; Skills for English SELT is a qualification that enables your students to demonstrate that their knowledge of English language meets your admissions requirements.
Not only is Skills for English simple, quick, and reliable for your students, but it has been designed it to make the process of organising your student’s tests and helping them meet their visa application requirements as intuitive and straightforward as possible for you too.
- Government grade online verification service
- Merit levels for CEFR B1 and B2 equivalents to ensure you students are meeting admission standards
- Wide availability of test centres and sessions (our test centre network covers more than 90 countries all with regular test sessions available)
- Test specifications, diagnostic tests, and other complementary materials available
- Test levels matched exactly to visa type required
- A one-session test that is entirely computer-based with no examiner/assessor present
- Auto-marked reading and listening skills, with speaking and writing skills marked by expert assessors who do not see any of your students’ personal details
- A quick turn-around on marking with results currently available in 3-5 days
Skills for English Teacher Worksheets
- Level by level, Student and Teacher versions of classroom worksheets (note, registration will be required)
Teachers’ Activity Guide
Skills for English Mapping for On-Point by Delta Publishing
- On-Point Beginners A1
- On-Point Beginners A2
- On-Point Pre-Intermediate B1
- On-Point Intermediate B1 Plus
- On-Point Upper Intermediate B2
Skills for English Specification
To find out more about Skills for English (UKVI), please complete the form below and we’ll respond to your enquiry promptly and quickly.
* denotes mandatory field.